We will respond within an hour of receiving a referral through our placement staff.
On receiving a referral, we will quickly but carefully:
- Assess the child’s needs, requirements and background
- Review our carer base and vacancies to identify a close match. All potential placements are then discussed with our carers and a profile of the child provided
- Contact you with the carers details where is a suitable match with other information
- Discuss specific needs for each placement with you to arrive at a full support package, particularly for specialist placements
- Deal with pre placement planning and providing information to the child or young person on our carers
- Assist with the practical arrangements of the placement
- Finalise other requirement documentation for the placement to proceed
If we unfortunately do not have a suitable carer, we will also respond quickly to confirm this.
Our placement team can be contacted on:
Telephone: 01582 433 775
Our team is available 24 hours to deal with emergency placements or any other issues.