Pride Fostering Service focuses on specialist placements for children with complex or challenging needs. When Local Authorities refer a child to us we offer the most appropriately matched foster carer and work in partnership with the Local Authorities for the best interests of the child.
We are proud to offer:
- Specialist placements
- A prompt, professional, committed service
- Fast response to referrals with expert matching
- A wide range of diverse placements to meet the individual needs of LAC
- Highly trained and well supported foster carers
- Good geographical coverage
- Competitive value for money fees
- Excellent outcomes against Key Performance Indicators
All our carers receive full training, support from our social worker team and support staff. We focus on quality outcomes for children and young persons.
We work with several Local Authorities and our quality has been recognised by recent tender wins includes the Luton, Central Bedfordshire and Bedford framework.
We are keen to ensure we meet all Local Authorities and work with new authorities where there is quality and skilled carers.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our service, approach and focus on quality. We would be delighted to hear from you.